Use WP Starter Guide WordPress Tutorial to enhance search engine results!
The Ultimate Guide to WP Starter Guide WordPress Tutorial.
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to using WP Starter Guide WordPress Tutorial.
Website Creating With WordPress
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Due to its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. Average user does not know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website. WordPress is most effective do to its logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
– Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. The landing which is most important in terms of content causes visitors to get lost in dated posts.
– Traditional static website owners shy from using WordPress due to beliefs their content are only organized in reverse chronological order.
– Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. The program provide best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Website Creating With WordPress does not need to be so difficult. So if you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO, promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and etc….
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. Proper page layout potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
WordPress has been around since 2003 and is the most popular blogging software on the market. WP Starter Guide does an outstanding job in simplifying the process.