Survive The End Days
Nathan Shepard author of Survive The End Days is a Bible scholar with a background in theology and archaeology. He has spent more than 17 years studying the ancient scriptures and how the words of the prophets became historical fact over time. Now, his spine chilling theory links present times events to Bible prophecies in a clear and concise way. Nathan foretells a very sinister future for the United States. He decided that he must become a survival expert, train and prepare for the worst disaster in human history.
Survive The End Days provides insightful information that allows a person to be in a more advantageous position over those individuals who are unprepared.
“Survive The End Days” is an easy to follow guide on how to survive the Biblical end days. The author of this guide, explains that inside his book he gives the exact steps hence people should take in order protect themselves and their families.
The author covers several different topics inside his Survive The End Days guide, which include the following:
The kinds of medical supplies that are required to assist people in the event of chemical attacks. The author says that a stock of these medicines should be kept in every first aid kit.
- Steps on how to assemble and make a Faraday Cage using simple kitchen utensils and everyday items. The cage is meant to protect electrical devices from EMP attacks.
- A guide on how to use common kitchen items to make survival gear during and after a chemical attack.
- Pointers on how to preserve food and medicine, and bearing in mind the possibility of power outages.
- The author also discusses the various kinds of chemical weapons that can be used during such event. The aim of the discussion is to enable every individual to be knowledgeable about chemical weapons. Also, to be able to take the right steps in order to lessen the effects of such weapon on the body.
- Another important thing that the author shares is a step-by-step plan, based on military science, on how to survive in different kinds of crisis.
These are just a few of the many topics that the author discusses inside the guide.